Extra Large Flat Weave Cotton Beach Towels
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
This big and bright heirloom quality cotton beach towel is a must-have for summer. These flat weave towels are lightweight, beautifully absorbent and dry really quickly. Big, brilliantly bold and 100% cotton. Woven on refurbished antique looms at the GOTS certified Mungo Mill in South Africa.
WHY GO FLAT WEAVE?
- Super Absorbent: natural cotton is perfect for wicking away moisture on wet skin.
Quick Drying: the unique flat weave design ensures your towel is dry in a jiffy
- Compact: characteristically compact, our flat weave towels make for easy travelling & storing
- Softer & Softer: Cotton yarn ages well, becoming more and more soft with each and every wash.
- Eco-friendly: natural fibres & low bulk for the washing load
- Durable: long lasting, not destined for landfill
Hemmed with a hanging loop.
100 cm x 180 cm
40' Machine wash
Tumble dry at low heat
Do not bleach
Designed, woven and made in South Africa at the Mungo Mill from 100% cotton. As part of Mungo's sustainability objective, they contribute 1% of annual turnover to their Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative, MOVE, which seeks to protect the environment, and empower the people, of the Plettenberg Bay community in South Africa. Mungo is a GOTS-certified homeware textile company based in South Africa, with a mission to create heirloom-quality woven goods with integrity in an open and transparent manner. Because "Good Quality with a conscience never goes out of fashion".
Hurry, only 4 items left in stock!
What Makes Anjali's Eco-Friendly Mats Better
Our mats are made with love and consciously designed in Australia
Made from 100% biodegradable and natural plant-based materials.
Natural & Non-Toxic
Products are made of natural plant materials that are non-toxic
Quality & Durable
Mats that looks beautiful and feels good to practise on